DysgenicNigger
i left this forum because of sexhavers.
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2026
- Posts
- 45
- Reaction score
- 50
Let's say, hypothetically, you gained access to a young female's body.
What would be the FIRST thing you would do?
The first thing I would to is: stick my nose on her armpits and sniff it for 1 hour straight. Then I would stick my nose down her pussy and take a good long whiff of it. For 1 hour straight.
I still believe this day will come someday. I just gotta do something.
What would be the FIRST thing you would do?
The first thing I would to is: stick my nose on her armpits and sniff it for 1 hour straight. Then I would stick my nose down her pussy and take a good long whiff of it. For 1 hour straight.
I still believe this day will come someday. I just gotta do something.