• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

What kind of music do you guys like?

i like nothing niche so im not sure if youd like it, but i really like the artist "lonown"
i don't really like it but it's interesting


shoegaze, midwest emo, techno, edm and jaz for the evening for me to relax and sleep well
i looove shoegaze and midwest emo

techno and edm aren't my go-to but i like to listen to it every once in a while
 
I listen to drake,lil pump, blue face
im trolling :jfl:
normie slop
but I wouldnt say I have a specific genre just listen to wtv I like i dont listen to specific music little bit of everything​
 
I listen to drake,lil pump, blue face
im trolling :jfl:
normie slop
but I wouldnt say I have a specific genre just listen to wtv I like i dont listen to specific music little bit of everything​
"drake, lil pump, blue face"
1000008016.png
 
I listen to ACTUAL incelcore.

basically it's songs titled:

"I wish I had a girlfriend"
"I hate being single"
"I will kill myself soon"
"I hate this world"
"Im still a virgin"
and etc...
 
  • Like
Reactions: fag
Back
Top