• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

🪦Over I got called homophobic

Shit how am I ever going to recover.
I got called that once in high school for openly denouncing troons!

Everyone of normie tier classmates in my alternative ed program went rage pig on me especially this one gothic emo style kike foid who was a dissenter from the Hasidic community
 
I got called that once in high school for openly denouncing troons!

Everyone of normie tier classmates in my alternative ed program went rage pig on me especially this one gothic emo style kike foid who was a dissenter from the Hasidic community
Sounds like a hot woman too bad about her being pro gay.
 
Shit how am I ever going to recover.
I met up with an old friend a few months ago and apparently everyone I used to go to school with thinks I'm a racist (I am) and his sister asked something along the lines of "You're just joking right?" and I simply replied, "Joking?" #getfuckedfemoid
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-14 185355.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-14 185355.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
Sounds like a hot woman too bad about her being pro gay.
She herself was a dissenter from the Orthodox Kike community in my area and she was about average looking. But what more could you expect from such a high school foid
 
I got called that once in high school for openly denouncing troons!

Everyone of normie tier classmates in my alternative ed program went rage pig on me especially this one gothic emo style kike foid who was a dissenter from the Hasidic community
based
 
Back
Top