• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Having "kids" is pathetic and disgusting

Maybe just having a son would be OK
Having a son is 100 percent fine, but having a daughter?? Jesus Christ, without having to even get to the incel stuff, what can a daughter offer/do? Its designed specifically to carry other mans legacy (changing her last name), to only be given to other man, to only be a breeding stock, to only be led, WHAT GOOD THINGS CAN A DAUGHTER GIVE?? At their teenage years, they become like whores of Sodom and Gomorrah, infected with the culture around them, i cant think of a good thing a daughter can ever offer, if anything they're just docile.
 
Having a daughter sounds completely terrible. As soon as she goes off to college there's nothing you can do to stop her from sleeping with a different guy every week. You basically raised a sex toy for a horde of chads. Hell, even before college she'll probably be sneaking out on you going to get fucked at parties or in the bushes or whatever. Whatever it is normies get up to, idk. Apparently most people lose their virginities at 16-17 but even if I could get a girl I wouldn't have been able to back then because I had parents who cared what I was doing (which I think is a good thing, to be clear; I just don't get how teen sex is so common).

Having a son could be kino though. Playing chess, talking about history, taking him out shooting. All that stuff girls see as beneath them because they have to do their makeup and gossip etc. Sophisticated outdoorsman type activities. Teddy Roosevelt. My only concern would be that I might pass on my incel genes. My son would be unlikely to pass 5'9. Very bleak indeed.
 
Back
Top