• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by Massimo Casella

  1. M

    🪦Over Frustrated

    Too many college students my mom keeps nagging me about updating my ID my life fucking sucks.
  2. M

    Anti Incel Normies

    https://historum.com/t/what-are-some-human-movements-that-the-believers-thought-would-last-forever-but-faded-out.206095/#post-4148069
  3. M

    Its official the site is being sold.

    That guy is a sack of s*** that will ban anyone at least on these forms you get chances instead of getting banned immediately.
  4. M

    💬Discussion Do women view men as sexually attractive ?

    I view certain women as beautiful and sexually attractive but do women ever feel this way about men ?
  5. M

    😶Serious If a young woman is scantily clad why would she call herself a Christian ?

    It's insulting And ignorant or both.
  6. M

    🪦Over I got called homophobic

    Sounds like a hot woman too bad about her being pro gay.
  7. M

    🪦Over I got called homophobic

    Shit how am I ever going to recover.
  8. M

    Went on Grindr and the women there ignored me

    Women on dating apps are shit.
Back
Top