• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by ykoike

  1. ykoike

    Real black pill

    you guys don't know what BP is this is real bp
  2. ykoike

    Shit

    Eat fatty meat
  3. ykoike

    Foids laughed at me today

    They were laughing at me but idk why but they were looking at me and giggling I'm gonna fucking behead them one day
  4. ykoike

    Foids laughed at me today

    I hope they suffer like I do
  5. ykoike

    Foids laughed at me today

    They were laughing at me while saying something I'm in pure rage right now they were probably making fun of me I will take revenge one day everyone will suffer like I do I left my house after weeks just to get laughed at
  6. ykoike

    Make this forum alive

    I command everyone of you to make it alive
  7. ykoike

    😶Serious This guy is a fucking pedo

    Bro this guy's fr a Pedo he sends hantai of fucking kids
  8. ykoike

    😶Serious This guy is a fucking pedo

    Everyone defends him
  9. ykoike

    😶Serious This guy is a fucking pedo

    @St.greypiller
  10. ykoike

    😶Serious This guy is a fucking pedo

    he's talking about a 14 year old girl here
  11. ykoike

    .org is filled with retards I swear to god bro

    Both are filled with normies
  12. ykoike

    .org is filled with retards I swear to god bro

    I made a new account and made a thread about how fucked the forum is and these retards started pointing out my join date I made my account two or three days ago because I wanted to see how's the forum right now and it is raped can't even load anything
  13. ykoike

    💬Discussion Games you can play by yourself

    Old psp and PS2 games
  14. ykoike

    Hi

    What's up nigga
Back
Top