• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by oxymoron

  1. oxymoron

    Wankbank Megathread

    this nigga deadass only jerks to Youtube
  2. oxymoron

    🪦Over rep

    yo calm yo ahh down
  3. oxymoron

    🪦Over rep

    i come back on here to see whats up and I've lost 500 rep what the fuck
  4. oxymoron

    💬Discussion Why is nobody active on this forum

    Just isn't active enough for anyone to actually rot here And my opinions on this forum changed after a normie on .com with a pfp of him with a tt filter called this place an underground forum away form normies
  5. oxymoron

    🚫NSFW Thick Asian woman masturbating

    Fucking hor
  6. oxymoron

    😂CAGE Caging at ths new pop up

    Looksmaxing couching oh lord 🤣🤣
  7. oxymoron

    How to larp NT in social situations

    Tbh i gave up on masking
  8. oxymoron

    💬Discussion Is everyone here employed because I swear to God I'm the only active one here during the day

    Im unemployed im just still looking around for other forums to see where i plan on rotting
  9. oxymoron

    Any Aussies looking for a part time side hustle pm me

    I don't want to work do'
Back
Top