• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by ØUROBOROS

  1. Ø

    I'm the only online member rn

    There was a time when I had hope for this forum
  2. Ø

    Only me and this nigga are active rn

    I replied to your thread dumbass
  3. Ø

    Only me and this nigga are active rn

    @General Alek
  4. Ø

    Dead ass forum

    If they actually dox I would be very disappointed and a little bit sad depending on what they dox I replied to that thread and explained shit I didn't do anything wrong
  5. Ø

    disgusting fag ew gtfih

    You are mangotimer aren't you or some other retarded nigga that doesn't know how to read anything other than the title so you result to moral fagging
  6. Ø

    disgusting fag ew gtfih

    @Doxpilled wtf I didn't even do anything niggas want to dox some random Iraqi kid instead of actual pedos what I said wasn't even pedophilia nor defending it I just said that some people are exaggerating how bad it is
  7. Ø

    Dead ass forum

    Title
  8. Ø

    😂CAGE EMBRYO/FACEANDBBC'S DEVICE FILES AND LOGINS

    You love doxing niggas don't you ts is pretty funny tho
  9. Ø

    Anyone here from org?

    I remember you you replied to one of my first few threads when I was a grey why are you banned?
  10. Ø

    Only six online members rn.

    True this forum is really dead.
  11. Ø

    Only six online members rn.

    This forum needs more active users but how will it get them tbh idk. Tagging all online niggas. @Brian @sirlancelot @zero @Gonialite @Kenny
  12. Ø

    Maybe .com isn’t so bad after all

    I made an alt on there.
  13. Ø

    I got perma banned on looksmaxing.com after posting two threads

    Can you DM him for me bro that would be great.
  14. Ø

    I'm top 200 members on this forum.

    That forum deserves it. It has a dumb ass name.
  15. Ø

    Profile Banner Mogs

    Put me in there bro. Or there will be consequences.
Back
Top