• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by Mengelecel

  1. Mengelecel

    😶Serious 1000th thread made

    How's everyone doing?
  2. Mengelecel

    Marc Lépine

    Marc killed 14 foids and 0 men whilst Elliot only managed to kill two foids alongside with three ricecels (probably incels too.) Also I think Marc should be praised more than Elliot, as Elliot is only considered an incel hero because of his cool quotes and good videos he uploaded.
  3. Mengelecel

    😶Serious my mom disowned me

    Kill yourself lol
  4. Mengelecel

    😂CAGE I got banned on .com nooooo

    .com allows foids and troons so not much of value was lost
  5. Mengelecel

    Thoughts on suicide?

    If you kill other people and don't feel like serving jail time it's a pretty good or for glorious deeds like suicide bombers, but if you just hang yourself because you can't get a girlfriend you're a faggot
  6. Mengelecel

    Extreme new incel forum has real-life military-style parades with live firearms

    Hmmm, if I remember correctly Captain said that there should be roles here for everyone with ranks on mensrights.space
  7. Mengelecel

    Extreme new incel forum has real-life military-style parades with live firearms

    It's me, AutumN. I heard that I was supposed to be given a rank corresponding to my rank on mensrights.space, do you have permission to do that or that something LT would have to do?
Back
Top