• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by Kevin_Logan

  1. Kevin_Logan

    My revenge

    Show ignored content
  2. Kevin_Logan

    My revenge

    This was originally post on incel.net, but I decide post in here as well. I also gonna add more information later on. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This happened either 2017 or 2018, I dont remember...
  3. Kevin_Logan

    Foids laughed at me today

    Are they really laughing at you, or do you think they are laughing at you?
  4. Kevin_Logan

    Chads do not get enough hate

    While I not fond towards chads, simps are the real problem since they are the one responsible of enabling foids.
  5. Kevin_Logan

    why is there people deleting from here every week

    This is a common thing in blackpill spaces. They always ask to be banned instead of simply not log anymore
  6. Kevin_Logan

    Having "kids" is pathetic and disgusting

    You Godless retard, do you have any reading comprehension? The point is that @Massimo Casella said that he wants to have a family, not that he can
  7. Kevin_Logan

    Having "kids" is pathetic and disgusting

    I'm not twisting anything; I just said what he meant. Are you saying that if you want a family or a girlfriend, you aren't an incel or some shit like that?
  8. Kevin_Logan

    Having "kids" is pathetic and disgusting

    He said that he wants to, not that he can
  9. Kevin_Logan

    Give me a submissive feminine wife, and 3 autistic sons with her

    Do you want to marry a single mother of 3?
  10. Kevin_Logan

    This forum needs to get nuked and reported to the feds

    The majority of them are CIA niggers. This is a honeypot forum
  11. Kevin_Logan

    disgusting fag ew gtfih

    >extremally blurry pics >only post the title and not the entire thread Witchhunt thread. Kys
  12. Kevin_Logan

    Caging so hard at that Asian guy who hired a prostitute and claimed he ascended

    Why would a straight man, fuck a woman in the ass? She has a vagina for fuck sakes.
  13. Kevin_Logan

    😶Serious what do you guys even do all day?

    Since I broked my right foot, I only browse the web, play games, read books or listen to music. I did some crossword puzzle, but I need buy a new magazine
Back
Top