• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by incel

  1. incel

    vivan snow cuck foid who grooms minors shitty sharty user

    yeah shes just a fakeup foid
  2. incel

    Hi

    Hello
  3. incel

    💬Discussion I wonder was this forum made this year?

    no i saw that but i didn't realize it was linked to this forum
  4. incel

    💬Discussion I wonder was this forum made this year?

    oh what is the other forum?
  5. incel

    💬Discussion I wonder was this forum made this year?

    wow. I wonder could i sign up to become a moderator?
  6. incel

    💬Discussion lmao cant believe this name wasn't taken.

    no found it on my own
  7. incel

    💬Discussion lmao cant believe this name wasn't taken.

    thank you fellow Incel
  8. incel

    💬Discussion lmao cant believe this name wasn't taken.

    andd post
Back
Top