• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by Finntronaut

  1. Finntronaut

    🪦Over Isolation/ostracized is worse than rape

    I am very charitable. If you have insight that I don't have, I'm very curious to hear it. I just want to know what's true regardless of ideological alignments. (Not that I think you actually have such insight, but I will pretend to be open to the possibility here just as a rhetorical maneuver.)
  2. Finntronaut

    🪦Over Isolation/ostracized is worse than rape

    Go ahead and make the counter-argument.
  3. Finntronaut

    🪦Over Isolation/ostracized is worse than rape

    Rape is a petty crime. Like if you raped me, I'd be over it by tomorrow. It's really not a big deal to be forced to have sex. It doesn't hurt much. It's over very soon. It's overblown.
  4. Finntronaut

    😶Serious what do you guys even do all day?

    Wake up, drink coffee, maybe go on ice, work on band stuff, cook, drink beer (sometimes with friends), jerk off, go to band practice, vidya or TV show, sleep... I'm just a normal productive human being who never gets any pussy.
  5. Finntronaut

    Joffrey was always my favourite Game of Thrones character

    I liked Ramsay Bolton the most probably. But yes, Joffrey is a great character too.
  6. Finntronaut

    💬Discussion Who else is autistic and dying alone?

    I think autism is under-defined. I am simply hyper-rational and foids fucking hate it and want to eradicate it from the gene pool. It's not my only issue making me an incel but it's a big one.
  7. Finntronaut

    Delete account button

    This. Should be a default option. The fact that it's not there just feels desperate and like a manipulation tactic to keep people here who no longer want to be here.
  8. Finntronaut

    💬Discussion Copes that keep you going?

    Life is just generally enjoyable. I don't need any copes, if by that you are suggesting a negative connotation.
  9. Finntronaut

    Sometimes less is more

    Suit yourself. I for one can't see myself getting on here for long.
  10. Finntronaut

    Sometimes less is more

    Take it for what it's worth, but I find this site messy or unnecessarily complicated or too atomized. I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but something like that irks me. Like I just see a bunch of threads that I'm supposed to click on but there's nothing that piques my interest...
  11. Finntronaut

    rape is not bad in certain situations

    Furthermore, rape is a petty crime. Waaahhh, somebody forced me to have sex waaaahhh. Get over it faggot.
  12. Finntronaut

    Im Lowkey starting to don't care

    Regarding having no talent, talent does not exist. It's a myth. Or to be precise, talent is just the outcome of autistic hard work. But most people are lazy fucks that just expect everything to fall on their lap, so they will never become good at anything.
Back
Top