• If you are having email issues and not receiving any confirmation emails please use https://cock.li (good emal) as our email host is being blocked by spamhaus. so we wont be able to reach you

Recent content by dnrbozo

  1. dnrbozo

    What are your worst experiences with girls? and how did it affect you?

    I love ur edit so creative
  2. dnrbozo

    Mods delete Acc

    lmaoooooooo
  3. dnrbozo

    Chads do not get enough hate

    I love that yall are blaming the simps the only reason women are like this is because of simps, simps fuel women's ego if we had no downbad men in this world the juggernaut law would not exist only reason it does is because of simps our real enemy are the simps im not saying its just the...
  4. dnrbozo

    why is there people deleting from here every week

    lol fr, im barely active now aswell just lurk once in a while but wtf id the point of selfban? so retarded
  5. dnrbozo

    Pls make the website interesting

    lmaoooo
  6. dnrbozo

    😂CAGE e

    e
  7. dnrbozo

    some OC shit i made a while ago

    very nice shit
  8. dnrbozo

    Went on Grindr and the women there ignored me

    gay dating app like tinder but mostly just all hookups on there I think
  9. dnrbozo

    Went on Grindr and the women there ignored me

    lmao why tf would there be women on grindr
  10. dnrbozo

    😂CAGE I got banned on .com nooooo

    not not at all ive stated multiple times on here how shitty the forum is its just funny they ban me for saying some bs while the whoe forum is filled with it
  11. dnrbozo

    😂CAGE I got banned on .com nooooo

    :jfl: bro wtf
  12. dnrbozo

    😂CAGE I got banned on .com nooooo

    i got bored and started saying bs and they banned me :jfl: forums shit i just wanna get unbaned so i can trolll again
  13. dnrbozo

    Thoughts on suicide?

    Ive thought of ending my life multiple times, I dont think I will ever go trough it since im a bitch, im still young but I feel like ending ur life at a young age is pathetic and showing ur just giving up easily, I understand people who kill them selves when they are older cause by that time it...
Back
Top